Thursday, December 6, 2012

Welcome!

Hello Everybody! Welcome to the Palmetto Bloggers new site!

I hope that this site helps us grow our numbers and provide a place for all of our group's information in an easy to navigate fashion. I would love to see posts from our members about local finds, artists, restaurants, and events.

We're going to change the way we do business! I would like to work up a better directory to organize and feature our blogs more efficiently.

I'm going to ask everyone over the next few weeks to add themselves to the directory using THIS FORM. I will compile it all on a directory page here on this site.

I will also update the calendar to reflect statewide and regional meet-ups. Anything that you would like to see promoted or announced you may e-mail directly to me at danielle[at]sweet-southern-girl[dot]com

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited! Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle-

    Thanks for the invitation to join this group and congratulations on your influenster win!
    -jeny

    ReplyDelete