Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's Get Together!

So last weekend was the first Palmetto Bloggers' Meet-up of 2013! We met at Southend Brewery in Downtown Charleston for dinner then moved on to Kaminsky's for dessert and after-dinner drinks!


I was tickled to put together these awesome tote bags this time around!



Photos Courtesy of Rae Rae

Contents:

Palmetto Tree Scarf ($20 Value)
Palmetto Blogger Tote bag ($13.99 Value)
Palmetto Blogger Pen ($3.29 Value)

Of course I ordered in bulk and got some great deals so that I could put these together for $20 each! When all was said and done there was one bag left! If you want it, simply e-mail me with your paypal e-mail address and I will invoice you for $25 (bag plus shipping).

The next meet-up is already in the works and it's going to be a real treat! Join the Facebook Group for more information!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found this website! I am now a happy member! It's unfortunate I just missed the meetup! Maybe next time! I'm an SC girl born and raised!

    lifeinthelowcountrysc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete